Regain control of your day and take a break with our super Orchid Fusion tea. This sophisticated one of a kind blend stabilizes mood, enhances libido, suppresses appetite and halts junk food cravings. The active ingredients are particularly beneficial for soothing menstrual imbalances and PMS symptoms including bloating, cramps, headaches and temperament.*
Orchid Fusion is formulated with Dong Quai to boost stamina, GABA Oolong and Hibiscus flowers for mood enhancement, and Garcinia Cambogia for its metabolic properties. Other key ingredients include Lotus leaf and pineapple to aid in digestion and provide an exotic and floral wellness beverage.*
Why I made this- Women are strong powerful divine creatures; however we have to deal with bodily changes that can fade our angelic glow. I designed Orchid to deal with headaches, cramps, and all nasty things PMS related. I have been told by both men and women that they’ve experienced extra bedroom benefits, as well. Enjoy Lovers!
Best time of day to enjoy- In the afternoon especially to tame menstrual troubles or moodiness.
Directions- Bring water to a near boil. Add tea bag and steep until desired flavor is reached. To obtain maximum benefits enjoy 3-5, 8-ounce cups of your favorite Physique Tea daily. Each tea bag can be re-steeped multiple times.
Origin of base leaf- Taiwan
Packaging- 15 Japanese silk sachets in a white organza bag packed in a box
Best Hot or Iced- Both
Allergens- Contains NO gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, salt, dairy, animal products, binders, fillers, or artificial ingredients.
Produced in a facility that is FDA, GMP, ISO 20002, HACCP, KOSHER certified
- What is Orchid Fusion?
- Orchid is an innovative product containing powerful ingredients that synergistically work to help you be a better you. By controlling appetite, increasing human growth hormone, and enhancing memory, Orchid can help you lose weight by guiding you to make improved daily choices to establish the pillars of all healthy lifestyles…changing how you eat and how much you eat without having to completely disrupt the life you lead.
- How do I drink Orchid Fusion?
- Brew 8oz of water just short of boiling pour over the silk sachet, and let sit for 3-5 minutes. Rebrew the same bag 2-4 times within 1 day. For best results drink 3-5 cups of your favorite AM and 3-5 cups of your favorite PM varieties daily. It is best to drink Orchid in the afternoon and evening or when stress is high.
- What Benefits can I expect from drinking Orchid Fusion?
- Orchid is for weight maintenance, appetite control* and symptoms associated with PMS.
- What is Garcinia Cambogia?
- Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit native to Indonesia. It contains high amounts of hydrocitric acid (HCA), which helps block fat and suppresses appetite.*
- How does GABA Oolong work?
- GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) is a chief neurotransmitter in the brain that prevents over excitement CNS (Central Nervous System). Brought from the Sun Moon Lake of Taiwan, GABA Oolong stimulates the receptors and is known for its ability to boost mood and enhance relaxation while reducing the effects of stress.* HGH (Human Growth Hormone) has been shown to increase in people who drink GABA Oolong.
- What is Hibiscus flower?
- Originally from Angola, Hibiscus it is a deep purple flower with powerful properties traditionally used to aid in cholesterol and blood pressure maintenance, diuretic, promote healthy circulation, and is high in antioxidants. Women might especially benefits from the potent flower as it can alleviate hot flashes, moodiness, and cramps.
- How does Dong Quai work?
- Nicknamed the “female ginseng” its benefits for females are undisputed. Balancing estrogen levels, an antispasmodic to ease cramps, and reduces anxiety to help combat stress and severity of mood swings.
- Why is Pineapple added to the Fusion?
- The potent enzyme in Pineapples, bromelain, help with digestion, easing bloating gas and discomfort. They also have a high content of vitamin A, vitamin C, fiber, potassium, phosphorous and calcium and antioxidants.
- What are Rose hips?
- Rose hips is the fruit of a rose and contain 50% more vitamin C than an orange and more antioxidants than blueberries. Because of this they contain; carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, leucoanthocyanins and catechins, rose hips are considered to be a good cancer preventative and help suffers of osteoarthritis by reducing joint inflammation.
- Is it safe to drink Orchid for an extended period of time?
- Yes, each ingredient is completely safe to drink for an indefinite period of time.
- Is it safe to drink other medications while drinking Orchid?
- Although the ingredients are considered safe, it is best to have your physician review the ingredients in Orchid before you start to use the product. Do not drink Orchid if you have endometriosis, uterine fibroids, or cancers of the breast, ovaries or uterus or hypo-tension.
- Can I drink Orchid Fusion if I am pregnant or nursing?
- Though the ingredients are considered safe, Orchid contains naturally occurring Human Growth Hormone and is not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers.
- What age can I start drinking Orchid Fusion?
- Orchid is formulated for adult use only.
- Is Orchid Fusion Vegetarian/ Vegan Friendly?
- Yes, Orchid is 100% natural and suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Is Orchid Fusion Gluten free?
- Yes, Orchid is 100% Gluten free. There are no binders or fillers in any Physique Product.
- If I have food allergies can I drink Orchid Fusion?
- Orchid is free of all common allergens
- Will Orchid Fusion make me drowsy?
- No, GABA Oolong is a powerful amino acid known for its ability to boost mood and enhance relaxation while reducing the effects of stress.*
- Can I drink Orchid Fusion hot or cold?
- Yes, Orchid is delightful either way. If you are enjoying Jade cold then let it brew a little longer.
*individual results may vary