Cooling Cucumber Melon Appetite Supressant Cocktail
I don’t know about you but heat and I do not mix. I like it cool and breezy. I have a secret weapon to combat the hot weather- iced Jade. Not only does it suppress my appetite so I stay looking sexy in my bikini but it chills me down when the sun is at its max.
To spruce things up a bit tea cocktails are fun to make, especially for summer parties. Here is a recipe of a favorite of mine. It is great with or without alcohol.
Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Enjoy the sunshine
Refreshing appetite suppressant cocktail
- 4 Cups of boiling water
- 2 Jade tea bags
- 3 Tbsp. honey or liquid stevia (to reduce calories)
- 1/2 cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- Juice of one Lemon
- Optional Hennessy Cognac
- Steep your Jade tea bags in your boiling water for about five minutes. Remove bags and add your honey and stir to dissolve.
- Refrigerate Jade for at least 4 hours until chilled. If pressed for time just add ice cubes to chill but this will dilute the tea.
- In a mason jar or cocktail shaker muddle together your cucumber and lemon to combine flavors. Add in the Hennessy if you wish. Really mash that cucumber to get all the juices out of it!
- Strain the lemon juice and cucumber juice into the Jade tea and stir to combine.
- Serve over crushed ice and garnish with lots of fresh cucumber and lemon slices!
Recipe provided by Leigh Ann Chatagnier
The post Cooling Cucumber Melon Appetite Supressant Cocktail appeared first on Physique Tea.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.